Wednesday, September 5, 2012

cowboy take me away!

hello.... or should I say "howdy" lol
sometimes i just laugh at my own jokes... I wonder if anyone every really reads the writing on the blogs or if they just look at the pictures for the inspirations???  

anyhoo... I made this cute little card - last year I was involved in a swap on scrapbook.com where we swapped out small little embellishments that were made and someone sent me the adorable cowboy boot which I knew would go perfect with the Pink by design stamps that I bought...
 now isn't it just adorable??
 the patter paper I believe I was giving from a challenge to crate from ugly paper... this one isn't that bad but hard to work with... it is that flimsy kind of paper.   The stars are cut from my cricut using my art philosophy cart and the stamps in the stars and the X's are CTMH as well 
Another full pic of the card  
I was inspired to crate this card from the following challenges:
Link up tuesday - pink Cricut
crafty catz - 3 embellishments - 2 paper and 1 image
paper playtime - gingham and die cut

Sending hearts... 



7 comments:

  1. what a smashing card love the boot....thanks for joining in with our challenge at Crafty catz hugs sasyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy to you - and anyhoo! I do read the text LOL, I always wondered too! This is such a fabulous card. Love that boot. Have a great day pardner! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the background paper and stars! Thanks so much for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly that boot is so much fun, love the patterns you chose. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card..love the boot. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes this is adorable in deed! I love the cowboy boot! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Kimberly! I'll have to forward a link to my friend, Sheree. She loves anything cowboy. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly