Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy Holiday card

Hi everyone...
Happy Holidays  - seems like that is what everyone is talking about.
I am still trying to get those last min cards completed - I think I have completely done the ones that need to be mailed out - now to work on cards that I will drop off when I see them during the holidays. 
last night I was at a crop and made my Lo for a design team and was also able to fit in time for a bunch of card.  If you follow me all the time you know I am completely inspired by challenges - they push me to do things that I wouldn't normally do or think outside the box. To see the challenges that inspired this card see the bottom of the post - here is my card...
I made the card with ECHO park paper and CTMH stamps
love - love - love my viva pens
I was inspired to create this card because of the following challenges:
my craft spot - Christmas cards 
catch the bug challenge - the bird in the photo inspired me
whoopsi daisy challenge - Christmas cards

11 comments:

  1. Sweet card Kimberly! Love the adorable little bird! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely bright Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for playing at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the mix of colors. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas card and I love that little birdie! Thanks for playing along with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card! Thank you for sharing your creative talent with us in our photo inspiration challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! I especially like the border and red pearls.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card - sorry for the late comment it's a super busy time but we are so pleased you shared your beautiful creation with us over at Jellypark x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute project I just love it! Thanks so much for joining our Bingo challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly