Thursday, December 20, 2012

have a ice day!

Hey everyone... I have picked up some gift cards for some presents.  
I needed to whip up card holders... but i forgot to take picture of the inside for you to see the way it works... it is actually really cool - the design is cut out with my Artiste cartridge and I love how it turned out.  Any hoo.... here is the first one i just made...

I first cut then misted the blue background with white.  I used a stamp I won and coloured it with my copics and added some faux stitching around it.
I would like to enter this gc holder into the following challenges:
card makin mamas - it's the holidays
little scrap pieces - fun friday challenge 


9 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Great sentiment! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw this is really cute and gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab boy card and they are never easy to do! Thank you so much for joining the lsp challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I have 3 hockey players - will have to borrow that sentiment for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really fab card, Thanks for joining us at Here Come the Boys, Mandz xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I like that sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/12/52-card-pickup-week-52.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super fun card! I love the way you added hand drawn stitching around the main image! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly