Friday, January 11, 2013

playing in paradise guest

Hey everyone
Playing in paradise asked me to be a guest this week!!  I love being a guest designer give me an opportunity to meet new people and to try out new things
The challenge they have going on this week is "Celebrate a moment in time"
now I am not really a vintage girl but I have been obsessing about my step sister having her first baby - she was just induced today and tomorrow with be the baby's great grandfathers birthday so we have our fingers crossed for tomorrow.
Any how... a moment I am celebrating is the birth of this new member of our family!!!
here is my card
As you can tell... we are not sure the sex of the baby (or if the mom and dad know they have chosen not to share with the rest of us)
 The stamps are from "your next stamp"
thank you so much for stopping by and I appreciate the opportunity to be a guest designer for Playing in paradise 

4 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest card Kimberly! Thank you for being a Guest Designer with us this week! I love all the beautiful elements you've added with the embossing and the ribbons, and the cute little bottles. It's perfect for when you don't know the sex of the baby! Love the sentiment on the inside also. A new baby is one of the BEST moments in time to celebrate. Best wishes for a safe arrival and Congratulations on the new niece/nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Kimberly for being our playing in Paradise guest designer. What a gorgeous versatile card.
    So, is the new baby here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kimberly, I love the little hearts on the baby bottles it is so sweet. Congratulation on your new little bundle of joy family member, and for being guest designer with us at Playing in Paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and fun...great with the embossed BG and little pearl accents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly