Friday, January 4, 2013

SKdigis new challenge blog


Hey everyone... Sonia at SKdigis has invited me to join her on a new adventure...
Sketchy Friday Challenges - ohhh how I love sketches!!!

Sonia has the cutest little images - I really do love her style
anyhow I hope that you join us for her first challenge here is the sketch
And my inspiration for the sketch

Sonia has some great free digis to try out if you want... this one is from her new release  
it's it adorable!!
I used all my old scrap paper and this digi made them look amazing!
I also used my new die cut to cut it out and then sponged while it was still on - loved this idea thanks so much for the technique Jessie (there she goes clear stamps)
The little chicks have been paper pieced (putting my new printer into use )

again I hope that you take the time to join us this week!!

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
there she goes clear stamps - sponge with die cut
jellypark challenges - old and new
sentimental sunday - favorite sentiment
really reasonable ribbon - ribbon and toy

10 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! I love the colors/papers you used and those chick are super adorable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card!!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chick this is one super cute card! Love how you used the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card using a cute image... Thanks for joining Forever Friends 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Hope you can join us again for our next challenge and good luck in the draw. Best Wishes for 2013. Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and the image is just so adorable, Thank you for joining in our challenge at Forever Friends Anything goes and good luck hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends!
    Hugs Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey DT Sister...just wanted to say cute card for our first sketch. Love those chicks, the paper and the perfect sentiment you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Love that chick image and sentiment that you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly