Sunday, July 28, 2013

LMCB - Christmas in July

Hey everyone...
I'm back with another great challenge at Lasting Memories!
Christmas in July
and here is my inspiration for you 
the layout is all about my struggles to get my daughter to smile for me...
lol - she is always doing that so now I am resorting to making those pics into pages
She usually ends up giving me a couple good ones as well to work with.
and some close ups...



I also wanted to let you know that on August 11 we will be having a scavenger hunt hop
Lots of prizes so i hope you will join us.
Blog Hop 8/11/13

challenges that inspired me for my pages:
totally gorjuss - christmas in july
Hiding in your craft room - christmas in july
wicked wednesday - christmas in july
little scrap peices - christmas in july 
creative corners - christmas in july 
crafty catz - christmas in july 
jelly park challenge - christmas in july
card crafter circle - christmas in july
friday mash up - christmas in july and stripes


13 comments:

  1. Great layout and thanks for joining us at Jellypark - our challenges at Wicked Wednesday are for ATC's only, but we'd love for you to try again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lo and fab pics, reminds me of someone in my own household lol, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO. I have 2 grandsons that do the same thing. You have to bribe them to get smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet layout! Thanks for sharing at Simply Create Too.

    Hugz Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and wondeful Kimberley thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting my youngest to smile is a challenge too! Lovely lo:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, that can be tricky when kids don't want to participate! You did a great job on your layout and the pics turned out awesome:)
    Thanks for sharing and for linking up at Little Scrap Pieces challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute. one of these days she might cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page. I've resorted to snitching photos off of my stepkids Facebook pages....otherwise I get "mug shots" for all the photos! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle for Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimberly: Your layout for our Challenge #42 - "Anything But a Card" is so pretty!

    We hope to see your beautiful work in all our upcoming challenges at Simply Create Too--why not come back by Friday for our newest?

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am having the same problem with my 10 year old. she smiles for everyone else... but not me! Ugh! Great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a fabulous LO!!! Love how you have captured your daughter.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Melonheadz friends challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly