Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Simply Betty - facebook challenge

hey everyone..
So Simply Betty has an amazing challenge on FB and we get to work with her amazing digis!!
here is my card for the challenge - look below for challenges that also inspired me
and some close ups for you.. 
the waves are created by using old fiskar plates in my cuttlebug 
added some bling and some ink 
I used my copics to colour and added faux stitching 

and the other challenges that inspired me...
pennys paper - bling it on
stampin with the dragons - on the beach
one stop craft challenge - create your own background

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome background and beautifully coloured image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic job love it
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly