Sunday, March 9, 2014

LMCB-bring on the flowers

Good Morning everyone...
every day I look outside to see if there is still snow... 
Yep!
So tired of the snow... dreaming now of the spring flowers!!
maybe the challenge going on a lasting memories will get us out of the winter blues...
challenge is:
Flowers
and here is my inspiration for you  - Of course i am still working on my daughters Cuba Trip..
Wish I could have gone... but who wants their mother tagging along!!! lol 
and some close ups
I used Bo Bunny Zip-a-dee-doodle and double dot papers and left over alphabets
(boy am I ever stretching out these scraps)
CTMH Chevron embossing folder - I have to say WOW love them!!
I have always loved the quote from dr. seuss - oh the places you will go!!!
and the challenges that also inspired me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly