Sunday, March 9, 2014

PIO - Easter Joys

hey everyone!!
This week at Pile It On! we're looking for projects following the theme 
"Easter Joys"

Our sponsor is Pink Gem Designs, and they offering a prize of 2 digi stamps of the winner's choice!

and here is my inspiration for you...
I seriously love this cute little image!!
For the sentiment tag I used my CTMH Cricut artiste with the Holiday Tags and Hoppy Easter stamp sets.
The ink is cotton candy and black
I scrounged around in to bins to find the perfect papers (green one - we  r memory keepers "cotton tail"  the little pink one.. I don't remember where it came from but it has little chickens under the green... lol) 
I used crystal stickles to add some bling on the dress, and of course my copics to colour
here are some close ups

I hope that you take the time to join us this week! 
Can't wait to see what you come up with - of course the other challenges that inspired me:
papersweeties inspiration17 Gratitude   TSTR #208

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly