Saturday, May 5, 2012

CCC-things with wings

Good morning everyone... today is a special day!
Today my first post for Crafty Calendar Challenge design team goes up!
You have a month to join us in the challenge "Thing with Wings" (option to use acetate)... we are being sponsored by Whimsy Stamps

on to my card...

Another first for me. A pocket card!
Super Cute and I love how it turned out 

 I used a stamp from Close to my heart and the owl is from Create A Critter
 I also used my cuttle bug to emboss the owl  - add some bling, ribbon (recycled from a gift i received) and voila... 
a pocket card 
 I would love to also enter my card into the following challenges:
Cratered Crop - B is for Bodacious recipe swap (bird,bling,bow)
Craft your passion - embossing
CropStop - embossing
Fresh brewed - tick tac toe (ribbon-paper piecing-bling)

Sending hearts...