Sunday, May 20, 2012

PIO - Mix it up!

Good morning everyone,
Pile it on has another great challenge and I know you will all want to join!  It is called Mix your scales... use a small scale pattern and a big scale pattern on your project.  
The prize this week is for 2 jelly Park images.  I love Jelly Park but work was so busy this week that I totally forgot to print out an image (shhhh... don't tell anyone but I have to use my work printer because the one at home is out of ink) here is my card for the challenge - I don't know if it is the computer on the picture but the card seems shorter in the picture.  It is actually a 4.25x5.5 (weird) 
As you can see I used the small red dotted pattern and a larger ornaments to mix up my scales!
I love this paper it has some sparkle to it... and they went together so well!! I will double check on the paper and let you know which one it is from.  
a little pretty fork bow and voila... a beautiful Christmas card 

I would love to enter this card into the following challenges 
crafty hazelnut's Christmas - a bit of blue 
the pink elephant - dots and stripes
Cute Card Thursday - sparkle
paper and such design - sentiment only 
paper pretties - glitter
Friday Mash up - ribbon
Glitter Geeks - polka dots
Ribbon Carousel - sketch

thanks again for stopping by and I hope you all have a great long weekend;
Sending hearts...