Saturday, May 26, 2012

happy father's day card

Hey all - with Father's day around the corner I have been trying to find the perfect card for my dad - love him to bits and he has always been there for me!!!
Here is one.... 


made with my Cricut "Simply Charmed"
Click to view full size image 
I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
 Kaboodle doodles challenge - dress for success 
Paper and such - for my deer dad
Charisma Cardz Challenge - no flowers added
top Tip Tuesday - dig out the old... simply charmed hasn't been used in a while plus i have had that paper for it feels like eons!!
the kraft journal - remembering you 
Little Claire's designs - male theme 
Hiding in my craft room - father's day
Incy Wincy Designs - kraft and one other colour
card patterns - sketch
Sending hearts...