Sunday, May 13, 2012

PIO - CAS Challenge

Good Morning everyone... 
We have another great challenge today a Pile it on and I hope you take some time to join us!
The Challenge - CAS (Clean and Simple) 
Here is my card....

The stamps are from Close to my heart
you can see the embossing plate here a little bit better
Another first for me... I used my Close to my heart water pen to get the feel of how it would work... I like it!

And of course no card is complete with out stickles


Challenges that I would like to enter my card into :
Dilly Beans - bling 
paper pretties - ribbon 
scrapper's delights - may flowers
raise the bar - mother's day 
tiddle ink - mom
simply create - mother's day 
scrapalicious usa - mother i love you 
the squirrrel and the fox - one for the girls 

Again take the time to create with us this week 
Sending hearts...