Friday, May 18, 2012

fluttering by to say Happy birthday

Good afternoon everyone,
I have always struggled with monochromatic but it think this is it!
Everything but the ribbon is CTMH.  
A close up of the tree... double stamped and then popped 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
can you tell I am addicted to piling it on... I find that a challenge in it's self - 
I hope that no one takes offence that I have this many piled on... Think of it as free advertising to the other great blogs that I follow and yes I read them all!!!   Fingers crossed some of my followers will now start to participate in these challenges. 
 I know where do I find the time... I believe I spend more time on my computer than in my craft room - lol
Paper and Such - anniversary challenge - birthday card
whoopsi daisy challenge - spring colours
Dude time doodles - birthday 
CropStop Challenge - masculine birthday card 
DYSU #72 - landscapes
Little Claires - male theme
Southern girls challenge - about the boys
Crafty Creations - male birthday card
Stampin with the dragon - birthday and boys
Drunken Stamper Challege - its not easy being green
Sentimental sundays - (B)birthday - Brads
Really Reasonable ribbon's- masculine with Ribbon
Polka doodles - Monochromatic shades 
heart 2heart - dots and stripes
Anything goes challenge blog - colour combo (black and one other)
The paper shelter - birthday card 
Creatalicious Challenges - ribbon, monochromatic, anything but a square (it actually is a rectangle :)
the poodles parlour - monochromatic 
PPA135 - Sketch 
PPA135


Sending hearts...