Saturday, May 19, 2012

May - Happy Holidays??

Hello everyone... 
I had lost my mojo for a couple of days and couldn't get back into the swing of it... It was killing me.  Every time I went into my room nothing was pulling me... I tried everything sketches, challenges, playing with new products - nothing... then while playing around this card came and now... bam... mojo back and I also made the card in the below post the same night.
Maybe this card will also bring you some inspiration - now it isn't my favorite but it does look very cute IRL.  

Normally I wouldn't use purple and green for my Christmas cards but like I said I was trying out challenges to get the mojo flowing... the colours is for Craft your passion challenge.
I used my cuttle bug for the dry embossing and the tree is heat embossed in a purple colour.  I am now looking at the card and it would have looked better with stitching around the card and around the tree. 
The stamp is so old that I don't remember where I picked it up from but I will double check 
Christmas Card Challenge - old stamps 
I would also like to say these challenges also inspired me to create this beautiful Christmas card in May ;)
Christmas cards all year round - fav song - o Christmas tree 
Winter wonderland - embossing 
the Friday Mash up - ribbon 


Sending hearts...