Thursday, December 13, 2012

a christmas present

Hey everyone...
I am making a gift set for my Secret Santa at work... I hope she likes it!
It will have a mix of cards with the same colours and flower but for birthday, missing you, etc... I haven't made them all yet - I am of course going to be using some challenges and sketches - so watch for them in later posts - fingers crossed I will get one a day done so she will have them all for next week :)

the paper is from the CTMH Stella paper pack and the flower is from the CTMH stamp set "just for you"

I love the folder look of storage box!!

so of course I was inspired to create the card for the following challenges:
my sheri crafts - its a wrap
stamptacular sunday - anything but a card
my craft spot - anything but a card
apron strings - wrap it up
my heart pieces - vibrant colours
one stitch at a time - more than one fold