Sunday, December 16, 2012

monkey card

Hey everyone... 
I am still trying to crank out those last min. Christmas cards...
so when looking for inspiration I turn to all the challenge blogs out there...
take a look below for the ones that inspired me 
 I used close to my heart paper - left over from the Stella paper pack - If you have been following me you will know that that paper pack has gone a long way the past couple of days.  The stamp is from stampin up...isn't this monkey the cutest - i feel like a trader because it is a stampin up stamp but he was too cute - I used the paper to paper piece the stamp together... love how it turned out.
I added some bling and Viva pearl pens
As promised the challenges that inspired me:

heart 2 heart - Christmas 
dream valley - Christmas
brown sugar challenge - red, green, and cream
anything goes - christmas colours
stampin royalty - Christmas
pattie's creations - Christmas
clear it out challenges - happy holidays
forever friends - Christmas
sketch saturday - sketch