Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy Holiday card

Hi everyone...
Happy Holidays  - seems like that is what everyone is talking about.
I am still trying to get those last min cards completed - I think I have completely done the ones that need to be mailed out - now to work on cards that I will drop off when I see them during the holidays. 
last night I was at a crop and made my Lo for a design team and was also able to fit in time for a bunch of card.  If you follow me all the time you know I am completely inspired by challenges - they push me to do things that I wouldn't normally do or think outside the box. To see the challenges that inspired this card see the bottom of the post - here is my card...
I made the card with ECHO park paper and CTMH stamps
love - love - love my viva pens
I was inspired to create this card because of the following challenges:
my craft spot - Christmas cards 
catch the bug challenge - the bird in the photo inspired me
whoopsi daisy challenge - Christmas cards