Sunday, December 2, 2012

PIO - pile on the embellishments

Good morning everyone...
Pile it on has another great challenge for you.  This one is going on for a month due to the holidays.
"Pile on those embellishments"
Our sponsors for this month is Simon Says Stamps - prize is a $15 GC
My inspiration is a gift I made from my best friend (thank goodness she doesn't follow my blog)
The mini is made with the artiste cricut cartridge 
all the paper is Pear and Partridge from CTMH





the inks I used from CTMH - Olive, smoothie, desert sand, cranberry, and new England ivy

I have been inspired by the following challenges:


just add ink - mini album for a gift
crafty-emblies-vintage shabby
sassy studio - abc
crafty ribbons - at least two ribbons
top tip tuesday - kids and teens
stampin with the dragon - oh baby (this is my best friends daughter's first Christmas album)
wags 'n whiskers - Christmas
totally paper crafts - anything christmasy but a card
the paper shelter - christmas is coming
my paper crafting - red and green with cricut
craft challenge - inspiration picture