Monday, December 3, 2012

YNS - holiday wishes

hey everyone...
how is the beginning of December been for you all?
I finally dug out the Christmas tree box but it is still living in the living room.
I keep getting distracted by all the great Christmas card challenges... tee hee..
here is my most recent card 
last week I received these cute stamps from Your next Stamp!!
isn't santa the cutest?  I used copics to colour and scraps for the paper. 

liquid applique has become my go to thing this year - you can buy some here 
Made the sentiment pop a bit with some pop dots
here are the challenges that I was inspired by:

your next stamp - Kraft, rick rack and glitter
crafts 4 eternity - anything Christmas
fussy and fancy - i love Christmas
broken box stock - happy holidays
cute card thursday - snowflakes