Monday, December 10, 2012

merry and bright

Hey everyone...
I hope that you have been having a great start to the holiday season... I finally was able to get up that Christmas tress yesterday!! yeah me... it will be quiet here this year... my baby moved out with her boyfriend so now it will just be me and the furbabies!  ohh well nice and quiet 
anyhoo... i have another card to share with you 
this one is made with Echo park papers from last year Holly Jolly Christmas - love that set so bright and fun!!

I used orange twine - distressed the edges
i really like the way it came out
the challenges that inspired this card:
one crazy stamper - holiday card
paper play challenges - christmas  
fresh brewed blog - Christmas 
twineology - twine merry and bright
deep ocean challenge - so this is Christmas
scrapmuch? - colour challenge
unstampabelles challenge - no stamps christmas
clearly iStamp - sketch