Saturday, July 6, 2013

CCC - colour challenge

Good morning (silly blogger didn't schedule right or it could have been me :()

Anyhow... Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog has another great challenge for everyone this month.
Its a colour challenge (see below) we are sponsored by Hannah Lynn Art!  Love her style.. so unique.

and here is my inspiration card...
it was made from my daughters bf who is turning twenty tomorrow night but..
she forgot to take it on the plan with her now I will need to mail it out to Alberta
here are some close up shots...
believe it or not this is all from scraps in my room... the little flowers were even from my last project
I love how it turned out!!!
Challenges that inspired me...
whoopsi daisy - lets get girlie
abc - atg
lady bug crafts - birthday greetings
little tangles - birthday
anything goes challenge blog - checks, stripes, flowers
my mum's craft shop - just for the girls
lia stampz - birthday 
Mojo Monday - sketch