Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Simply B Stamps Facebook challenge

Hey everyone... Simply Betty Stamps has a FB group that does challenges each month
Betty gives us these amazing digis to work with.... and this month the challenge was to make your own background... no stamps, images...etc... what a challenge!!!
here is my card for the challenge - and of course I used other challenges as inspiration (see below)
the background was not easy to take a picture of I used my cuttle bug and viva inka gold in silver and green
i love this product... so easy to use and leaves a very pretty sheen over everything.
diamond stickles for the wings
the above and below pic gives you a better look at the shine and sparkle :)
other challenges that inspired me...
crafting for all seasons - make it girlie
crafty catz - say it with flowers
drunken stampers - enchanted 
sentimental sundays - digital