Sunday, July 7, 2013

PIO - food


Good morning eveyone!
today at pile it on we have a new challenge
"Food"
and we are sponsored by MilkCoffee who is offering a prize of 5 digis!!
Good luck to everyone who enters
here is my card:

for my inspiration I used a free image here from milk coffee
she has the cutest images... you really need to check them out

I used my new cuttlebug embossing folder that i won on Ebay... seriously that site can get someone in trouble.  If only the shipping to Canada didn't kill... i am thinking a mailing box in the states might be worth it??? anyone do that. i am a 45 min drive from Nigara falls... so i might just check it out

here are some more close ups.  I used CTMH liquid glass to show the liquid.
I have been inspired by all the challenges out there to show your country colours
if you can't tell by now I am Canadian - True north strong and free.  But some times I wish that we had one more colour to play with... maybe... pink... no other country has that. lol... i dont think the rest of the country would be too happy with me... lol 


and of course all the challenges that inspired me..
MilkCoffee Challenge - flag colours (Canada)
crafty cardmakers - holiday
party time tuesday - patriotic
crafting by designs - show us your colours
addicted to stamps and more - make your mark
simon says stamps - patriotic
4 crafty chicks - dry embossing
creative card crew - no designer paper
shopping our stash - flag colours (Canada)
ribbon carousel - country pride
ladybug crafts - favorite embellishment (bling)
Mojo Monday - sketch