Monday, July 22, 2013

Christmas in July with simply betty

Hey everyone... 
So there have been so many challenges out there for Christmas in July that I thought I should start another card... (ignore the fuzziness of the photo - it was taken with my iPad)
I used a stamp from Simply Betty that I coloured along time ago 
and of course here are the challenges that inspired me to get off my butt and create:
Simply Challenge - Christmas in July
fairy tale challenge - christmas in july
that craft place - its a girl thing
get inky - christmas in july
paper playtime- pattern paper
clearly iStamp - christmas in july
sentimental sunday - christmas in july 
shelly's images - july challenge 
sweet stampin challenge - christmas in july
paper crafting journey - christmas in july 
crimbo crackers - atg christmas
delightful challenges - glitter and bling 
creative belli blog - christmas in july
ccee stampers - sing a song
Mojo Monday - sketch (turned counter clockwise)