Saturday, July 20, 2013

my first DT post for a die for a sketch challenge

Hey everyone!!
So pumped I have been picked to be on A Die for a sketch Challenge blog!!
here is my first sketch with the team
We are sponsored this month by Birdie Brown and Stamp art design by Kathryne
and now... my card inspired by the sketch..
Image -Birdie Brown "look up"
Dies - Memory box "Prima blooms" & Spellbinders "Lacey Oval"
Paper - found in my stash
Markers - Copic 
Ink - CTMH sky and Juniper 
Embellishments - Viva Pearl Pen
and here are some close ups for you

Other challenges that inspired me:

artistic inspirations - pastel colours
victorine stamps - friendship
the rubber buggy - summer flowers
stamping sensations - summer colours
sister act card challenge - atg
polkadoodles - summer fun
digitally sweet - sunshine and summer time
hiding in my craft room - freestyle
totally paper crafts - make your own flowers