Sunday, July 7, 2013

LMCB - Precious Family moment

Good morning eveyone...
Lasting memories has another great challene this weeek
"Precious Family Moments"
for me... so many special memories happend when I was at the cottage either as a young child or when I was older visiting with my daugher.
this week I did a two page Lo using all CTMH products.
(Ps... it is very hard to get a good pic of two pages - if you have any tips please let me know)
here is my Lo


and some close up shots
I used the Claire paper pack and at least five different stamp sets.
and two others - one that is retired and one i have forgotten the name

I hope that this inspries you to take out some pictures of your family moments and scrap your heart out
challenges that inspired me to complete this page
tammy's scrapping corner - summer time fun
our creative corner- captured memories
incy wincy designs - summer lovin
 scrapmuch - sketchy friday 





11 comments:

  1. Thank ou for liinking up with Scrspmuch? Love the colours on this fsb layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy Kimberly if you find out the trick for photography two page LO please let me know. i have the same problem!I have cottage memories from when I was little too. I wish someone had taken photos. Beautiful photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images and a very gorgeous LO! Thank you for sharing this with us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages, love the layout-sketch!
    thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. great two pager. Love the photo of the bow of the boat. That's my favorite view when I'm out on the water too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice double LO, love the pattern papers you used. Great sketch interpretation too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful two page layout. Love that background paper you used. Such a lovely way to document family memories. So happy to have you joining in the fun with us this month at Our Creative Corner for our Memories challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely way of capturing these precious memories. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! Love the colour choices to accent those photos! So glad to have you joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos of a lovely day out, and the papers you've used work so well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly