Sunday, July 7, 2013

LMCB - Precious Family moment

Good morning eveyone...
Lasting memories has another great challene this weeek
"Precious Family Moments"
for me... so many special memories happend when I was at the cottage either as a young child or when I was older visiting with my daugher.
this week I did a two page Lo using all CTMH products.
(Ps... it is very hard to get a good pic of two pages - if you have any tips please let me know)
here is my Lo


and some close up shots
I used the Claire paper pack and at least five different stamp sets.
and two others - one that is retired and one i have forgotten the name

I hope that this inspries you to take out some pictures of your family moments and scrap your heart out
challenges that inspired me to complete this page
tammy's scrapping corner - summer time fun
our creative corner- captured memories
incy wincy designs - summer lovin
 scrapmuch - sketchy friday