Sunday, July 7, 2013

you touch so many lives


hey eveyone...
I can't believe that i didn't post this earlier...
seriously not sure where my brain is at... must be the heat.
It is actually nice out today - yeah... lets hope it doesn't get hot later
Any how.. I made this gift box for my last ctmh class..  seriouly what would i do with out my cricut and CTMH love them both so much!!!

and some close ups...

above you can see the misting and a close up of the dots.
I made the dots by flipping over some of my CTMH stamps and they made complete circles on the other side.  


and challenges that inspired me...
krafty girls - mint
the crafters cafe - atg
sister act - atg
designs by lisa somerville - create your own background
one stop craft challenge - atg
all sorts challenge - fav... my cricut
polkadoodles - make your own background
hanna and friends - birthday
fun with shapes and more - butterflies
my heart pieces - my fav.thing cricut!