Monday, September 30, 2013

Celebrate love

Hey everyone this coming weekend is my cousins wedding and I made a card for them - love how soft it turned out

I think it turned out pretty good.  I used paper from my scraptastic kit feb I think it was two years ago.  Oh I have too much stuff.  I vow not to buy until I have used up at least half.  That doesn't count for ctmh items.   The stamps and ink I used is from ctmh and you can get that great doily stamp from my shop on the right side of my blog.  Love that stamp have used it so much already!
My lovely daughter bought me the punch Martha Stewart two Christmas ago. Below is the inside of the card. 

And of course it wouldn't be me if I wasn't inspired by the following challenges.  
there she goes stamps - decorate the inside
kaboodle doodles - your special day
natalie and amy - shabby chic
in the pink - bling it up
cute cards - pretty ribbon

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing our bingo challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!
    Leanne DT!
    4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant card - love the pink centrepiece and the gems you've used.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - hope to see you here again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully elegant wedding card. Great colours and design and I love the inside too.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous wedding card. Love the colour too. Thanks for playing with Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just passed by to grab a picture of the Little Mummy card you did last year, but couldn't continue without telling you that this card is STUNNING! ....hugs...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Kimberly! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love that paper - on fist glance I really thought you'd used lace.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly