Sunday, September 22, 2013

Daniels bday card!!

Making a card for a 17 yr old boy is sure tough!
One of my favorite teenagers turned 17 and I made this card for him..
Once in a while when i have a bunch of scrap on my desk I challenge myself to use the items first before moving onto a new project (if you look at the previous projects I completed you will see items for the honeycomb, the letters, the stickers ohhhh and the blue strips are actually from the bottom of a designer paper to show the colour on the opposite site!!!)  - and to boot this time it was a guy card i needed... so it took me a bit but it was fun... here is my card
the honeycomb is made with the artbooking cartridge as well as the number 17 

and of course the challenges that inspired me....
little scrap pieces - linky party
unstampables - scraps and stash
the lolipop ladies - smarties (colours this time)
polkadoodles - one for the boys