Sunday, September 1, 2013

LMCB- something's fishy!

Hey everyone!
I hope that you are having a great long weekend and get to spend some time with friends and family. 
You should also save some time to join this weeks challenge at lasting memories!
the challenge
"Something Fishy or fish tales"
my page is about a family vacation to Florida in 1988 where we went to Bush Gardens, Disney, Gatorland and course marineland.  (see the shark!!)
I used the new Close to my heart Artbooking cricut cartridge - i must say... it is quickly becoming my favorite.  
here is a shot of what i used for the ovelay... 
The papers are also CTMH and all the embellishments and chip board pieces. 
Camera - overlay
and for all the arrows
here are some close ups of the page



love how many photos that i was able to get on the page!!!

And of course I was inspired by so many challenges:
red carpet studio - anything else
bitten by the bug - lets get wet
fantablous cricut - heat wave
simply create too - vintage (believe it or not 80's is old according to my 21 yo. daughter)
simon says - atg