Sunday, September 1, 2013

LMCB- something's fishy!

Hey everyone!
I hope that you are having a great long weekend and get to spend some time with friends and family. 
You should also save some time to join this weeks challenge at lasting memories!
the challenge
"Something Fishy or fish tales"
my page is about a family vacation to Florida in 1988 where we went to Bush Gardens, Disney, Gatorland and course marineland.  (see the shark!!)
I used the new Close to my heart Artbooking cricut cartridge - i must say... it is quickly becoming my favorite.  
here is a shot of what i used for the ovelay... 
The papers are also CTMH and all the embellishments and chip board pieces. 
Camera - overlay
and for all the arrows
here are some close ups of the page



love how many photos that i was able to get on the page!!!

And of course I was inspired by so many challenges:
red carpet studio - anything else
bitten by the bug - lets get wet
fantablous cricut - heat wave
simply create too - vintage (believe it or not 80's is old according to my 21 yo. daughter)
simon says - atg







16 comments:

  1. Kimberly, what a wonderful memory! I guess you SWAM WITH THE SHARKS! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shark looks ferocious! I wouldn't want to mess with him! I just ordered Artbooking and can't wait to get it-I like the cuts you used! Love your layout of all the fun memories from your trip :) Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! you did get alot of pictures on your layout. Looks like fun and what memories. Thanks for joining FCCB this week. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout! I love how you got so many pictures on one page!! The background paper is so bright and fun and I really like all the arrows you added. Thanks for joining the Heat Wave challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pics. Wonderful design. Thanks for sharing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout! I love this Cricut Cart!! So much fun!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I can see what you love this cart. very very fun. Thanks for playing with FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! I really like how you managed to fit so many photos on your page, and the accent images you chose look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, so want this cartridge now

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous layout! Love it! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS LAYOUT!

    Thanks for playing along with us in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
    XOXO ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun and awesome layout!! I love the speech bubbles and the vibrant paper you used in your background! Love the pics, oh my that shark-don't want to mess with him! You have a lot of pics on this layout which I love! Love how it looks like a Project Life layout!! Can't wait for my Artbooking cart to arrive!! lol Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the PL style you used! It's so easy to get lots on a page without looking like you have lots on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, look at all those photos!
    Well done.. It looks like everyone had a great time too!
    Thanks for sharing..
    Toni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Job Kimberly! So many pictures and really love your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  16. argh! I so NEED that cart now after seeing your LO and all that you used for it... But patience, 5 more LO then I can get it :)
    I love how you got on so many pictures and still able to decorate and add journaling, awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly