Sunday, September 15, 2013

LMCB - all about me

Heido ho good bloggers!!
Lasting Memories has another great challenge for you this week...
All About Me
you should come by and join us
here is some inspiration for you
this is with the twine... and the below without the twine???  which one do you think is better??
I am completely loving the new ARTBOOKING cartridge - the numbers strip, honeycomb and the 10
Things embellishment were all made with using that cartridge... if your canadian and interested - you can check it out on my CTMH site.  (link on the left side bar)
below are some close ups 
again twine or no twine??
and of course the challenges that inspired me...

kewl beans- lyl - top 10 list
Charisma cardz - number
cutting and stampin - back to school
(i am too old for school... hope this one is ok)
scrap much - colour


16 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, great take on the colour challenge, love all of your die cutting too! Thanks for linking up with ScrapMUCH?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the added texture the twine offers. Great layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh... it's a great layout either way. I am a twine lover, but for some reason those angle strips jump out at me more without the twine. With the twine, lost those cool papers a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Michele, I love twine too but in this case I think it makes it too busy. I really love the patterned paper behind the honeycomb:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, I love the twine it gives some dimension to the page. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great scrapbook page and great colours. Thanks for joining us Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page... I am going to join the challenge... :) OH! and I like it without the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute scrapbook page! I don't have Artbooking yet, but it's on my "list" of "wants"! Thanks for joining us at Cuttin and Stampin' Challenges!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your page and the colors and the honeycomb and...just everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Twine, I really like it with twine! You are so brave to doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Layout! I love twines. So, I like your page with twine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY another entry in our challenge this month. Fabulous LO, great take on our sketch!! Thank you again for playing along with Artful Delight!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the twine, adds more texture. But great LO either way! The bold Red is such a great touch.
    Thank you, btw, for being a wonderful enabler :) Im off to buy the Artbooking cart :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout! Loving the cuts from the new cartridge and your white gel accents, so glad you played along at Artful Delight this month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layout ...I love the twine ;) ... So glad to have you joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great stuff Kimberly, Ithink the hardest person to scrapbook is ourselves. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly