Monday, September 16, 2013

Congrats to Sally and Chris!

Hey everyone... 
hope that everyone out there is bloggy land is having a great night.
I have my cousins wedding coming up and they are having a Wedding BBQ meet and greet before the big day with family only.  The wedding will be small and on Thanksgiving weekend but the venue is by the lake so i am hoping for beautiful weather... now to find something to wear.
Any hoo... i made this card for them for the BBQ I know that Sally (soon to be cousin-in-law) loves my cards so I hope that she likes this one!
and some close ups...
above i tried to get a photo of all the embossing
i don't know if you can see it but the heart has small white embossing details...
it looks so much better in person - i love embossing dry and heat!!  
oh and i love my cricut... seriously how did i ever craft before having that little pink machine!!


and of course it wouldn't be me if i wasn't inspired by some challenges:
shopping our stash - fav. stampy technique (embossing!!)
my craft spot - favorite technique (yep its embossing!!)
crazy 4 challenges - white on white
simon says - embossing