Monday, September 16, 2013

TTCRD GDT

Good morning everyone!!
I am honoured to have been asked to be a guest design member for Through the craftroom door!
Here is my inspiration for you...
(oh my goodness... it was scheduled to post this am - lucky i checked from work - sorry...arghhh)

I used a digi from the sponsor... Isn't it the cutest!
Other products used:  The sentiment stamp is from close to my heart, your next stamp little twig die cuts, embossing folder from cuttlebug, copic markers, general leaf from poppy stamps, and chalk from close to my heart.

Here is some close ups...



And of course Challenges that I would like to enter: (sorry about the linking can't do that on my app)

Loves rubber stamps - sentiment - 
Paper take - child's play - 
Eureka stamps - colours - 
The crafters cafe - no design paper