Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Croatia fun in the sun!

Hey everyone... wow... i am on a roll.  trying to get to 50 LO's so i can start to buy more papers!!
i need to find that ticker thing so i can add it to my blog.  
This LO is inspired again by a bunch of challenges and one sketch
another great sketch i might add from Page Maps!!
honesty how does Becky do it??  love them all
here is my take on the sketch 
they are pics of when Sarah and I were in Croatia snorkeling 
I used my new artbooking cartridge from CTMH - if you are interested jump on my link on the side bar to see what other amazing things it can do!!  plus pick one up for your self you won't be disappointed!!
all paper and embellishments other than the photo frame are from mme breaking free series 

Challenges that also inspired me:
fun with shapes and more - end of summer
red cartpet studio - anything else
scrapbook fantasies - layout with tags