Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November Uglies


Good evening everyone,

On Scrapbook.com I am involved in the Ugly challenge where I am sent someone elses uglies and I send out my uglies... this month I recieved these...

I am loving the uglies... and I made this..
not exactly the right pic that I wanted to go with the LO but the girls were being monkeys and goofing around with balloons in their shirts 
Some close up shots 
I used the following sketch for the LO 

I am entering the LO into the following challenges...
two colours of card stock (brown and pink)
Embossed folder
Punched boarder 

thanks so much for stopping by - sending hearts
Kimberly


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly,

    What a great page! I absolutely love those monkeys!!! They're just too cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Scraptastic Club!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly