Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tis the season to sparkle


I made this Christmas card using my new Art philosophy Cricut card from Close to my heart - love this card and it comes with stamps that fit inside the cuts!!!  I am so impressed... Can't wait to make some more - If you are interested in the cart click on the side bar with Close to my heart and you will be able to purchase the cart as well - if you want to have a on-line show and receive $300 in sales you can get the cart 1/2 price!!



I made the card for the following challenges
jelly park challenges - non traditional colors
Card makin mamas - #32 - cut out
Inky impressions - challenge #32 glitter it up
really reasonable ribbon - christmas challenge
Go fish challenge - #4 sketch
 


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. this is just absolutely gorgeous!! left you love at SB.com also!!

    Would love to have you visit my blog:

    http://scrapsandchachki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly this is gorgeous, and so elegant, thanks for glittering it up with us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I just ordered the Art Philosophy cart myself and can't wait to try it. Glad you could join us in the GoFish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This really works!! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Beautiful. I love this. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is wonderful! love the sparkly ribbon across the bottom!
    thank you for joining our non-traditional Christmas colors challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly