Sunday, November 13, 2011

Princess point



Princess Point is close to our home where my daughter and I went for a fall walk - the colours were beautiful out and the day was so lovely!!!
This is my first attempt at masking and it was so easy and by accident.  the leaves were masked on the paper that I misted the leaves on... it was so neat to see



I am going to enter this LO into the following challenges
Scraptastic Club 2nd challenge 
Stuck on U sketches - leaf 
Scrapbook kits with a difference- inspiration challenge 
sending hearts and thanks for stopping by :)
Kimberly 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Kimberly. Glad to have you join us in the leaf challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    I'm so glad you played with us at SOUS...
    I like the design of the page, the circle with the
    banner in the corner!
    I love seeing great moments, simple moments
    like this scrapped b/c this is why we do what
    we do!

    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute take on our leaf challenge.. I too love using the masked technique on layouts which I too am very new to, but it really is so much fun.. and I strongly believe there is not right or wrong way to go about it..LOL
    thnx for joining out Leaf challenge over at SOUS
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is wonderful! I love the masked technique that you've used. Such a cool idea. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly