Sunday, January 1, 2012

Margarita's in Vegas

Hello everyone,
Welcome to a new year and new beginnings... to start the year I had my Uglies (from scrapbook.com challenge) given to me last week... Not too much time to complete them by the end of the year. Made it by skin of my teeth to get it completed on time. 
Here was the uglies I received....
 and this is what I did with them
 I love how the final page ended up!!!
The picture was taken from our trip to Vegas - the vine at the bottom was even from the month before's uglies. 
here is a close up of the embellishment that i was suppose to use 
 close up of the embellishments that I made with my cricut - graphically speaking cartridge and viva glass pens... they are amazing - love that they look like pearls :) 
thanks for taking the time to stop by and I am wishing you all a great new year...  I would like to enter this LO into the following challenges (other than the uglies challenge on scrapbook.com)
Ladybug craft ink - bingo (die cuts, buttons and pearls)
sketch provided by Frosted designs - #31
have a great day 
Sending hearts to you all - Kimberly 

5 comments:

  1. Kimberly your layout is super fun! Love the sombreros :0) Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs and a very happy New Year to you too, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love those hats!!! Thanks for joining us at LCI. Happy New Year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colorful and fun! Awesome job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us for the latest sketch over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Kimberly! This is a fantastic page...I don't scrapbook but I sure appreciate the work that goes into it. The colours are just wow...the sombrero's are fab. Your page turned out great...never been to Vegas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fantastic job using those papers and the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly