Monday, January 16, 2012

Pink Christmas??

that is what my daughter said to me.... why is it Pink?  I explained that I am starting my Christmas cards now  I will never be frantically working on a card the night before a visit again... Plus I am a little sick of the typically Christmas cards at the moment so why not pink????


 some close up shots

and of course some challenges that I will be entering into:
Simon Says - spots and stripes 
4 Crafty Chicks - 1 ribbon 2 buttons 3 layers
DYSU - Pink 
Papertake weekly - die cut
Sassy Cheryl - let it snow 
Tuesday throw down - baby it's cold outside 
Have a great Monday and sending hearts out to you all!!!



9 comments:

  1. Super cute. I think pink is perfect for Christmas too.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute Christmas card and I think pink is just fine for Christmas. Good for you getting an early start this year.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you for starting your Christmas cards now. I am really excited for you. This is a super cute card and I love that you when with pink. Way to go with our recipe challenge. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, and I like PINK...so good on you...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool - like it a lot! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is fine with me. I got a pink Christmas card from my Mum :-)
    Please come and join me at http://craft-owl.blogspot.com, I like your style and your 'about me' made me laugh.

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I LOVE the non-traditional colours for Christmas! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a fun festive card. fab colour scheme. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly