Wednesday, January 4, 2012

thank you - bright colours

Good afternoon everyone -
last night I made this cute little thank you card - it was suppose to be for a colour challenge but I was too late.... oh well - that is what you get for waiting until the last min to enter.  I like it anyway... I once again used my close to my heart art philosophy Cricut cart for the card base.  Yesterday I went out and purchased the striped paper and used some old bling that I had around.  Originally the bling was clear but used my Copics to colour them in red to match the stamp (that is my Tip for Top Tip Tuesday) :)



Once again you might not believe me but this is the sketch that I started with:
from Waltzing mouse  seriously... i need to learn to follow the sketch and stick with it.. but my mind and creativity then wanders - arghh... 
WMS-78
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Top tip Tuesday - anything goes 
Paper Sundae - old and new 
Cooking with Cricut -something new 
Sassy Studio - #105 - different shaped card
dutch dare card - my favorite things 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I value all your comments- sending hearts!!
Kimberly 

12 comments:

  1. What an adorable thank you card! Very clever idea! Thanks for playing with us in the Dutch Dare Card Challenge!
    Leslie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great shape and colored bling! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thank-you card, I love the 3D effect. Great tip for using your Copics! Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dimension on this fun cut as well as the pretty jewels and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the shape fits with the sketch perfectly! Love the rhinestones and the sentiment in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and Fabby Tip Too!! Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)
    Happy New Year

    Please consider turning off word verification thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card and my cards rarely follow the challenge rules as I wander off creatively, too! I love the dimension of this card and the sparkly bits on the points are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool card:) I like how creative you were with this!! TFS and thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut:)
    ~Madison CWC DT Funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so inventive! I love the dimension of this card. Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut this week!
    Hugs,
    Heather P

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool card and love the way you think outside the box as far as the skecth goes. Thanks for joining the challenge at Cooking with Cricut! Happy New Years to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute!
    Thanks for sharing!
    -Kemma, CookingWithCricut Design Team
    mykemmacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great dimension -- love the shape -- way to think outside of the box, Kimberly! Thanks for linking up this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly