Saturday, July 7, 2012

CCC - fun in the sun - shimmer and shine

Good morning everyone,
Crafty Calendars Challenges is having another challenge for July - and the challenge is Fun in the sun with a bit of shimmer and shine!!!

Well as most of you know... I am Canadian but I was feeling the american love with all the other blogs out there and wanted to send my neighbours to the south some celebration (now to find someone to send it to??)
 here are my gems that shine... they are red, blue and white
 and if you look at the shells you will see my shimmer.  The stars were cut with my cricut art philosophy cart
so orginally I started with this sketch from Freshly Made ... but as you know...they always go in a different direction

I hope you take a moment to join us this month at Crafty Calendars Challenges!!  If you do then you will be put into the draw to win 5 images from Robyn's Fetish  which is where this lovely digi came from!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Sweet n'Sassy digi challenge - beach and sand 
little miss muffet - sparkle 
paper pretties - summer fun 
exploring cricut - july 4th 
Simply Sunday - summer celebrations 
my craft spot - july 4th or Canada day 
shopping our stash weekly -triple threat  (three stars)
stamptacular sunday - red,white and blue 
incy wincy designs - I know i am in Canada but I had to do a USA card ;)
paper play time - red, white and blue 
one stitch at a time - use a digi 
divas by design - red, white and blue 
colour throw down - colour scheme
Sending hearts... 



21 comments:

  1. Love this! The stars are really cool and the little girl is just too Cute :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card. I love working with digital stamps too. I hope you stop by the challenges at www.scraphappypapercrafter.com and www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute thanks for entering our challenge at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, thanks for sending the love this way.. It's a cute and creative card! Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I wish we were having beach weather here in the UK! Thanks or joining in with our use a digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious card and I love that image! Great use of the red, white, and blue and the stars are fantastic!
    Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic card!!! I love that digi image and those shells she has for sell! The stars and gems are great. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut and for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, she looks so happy, love those stars, thanks for joining us at LMMS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and design! I love the image and stars! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! LOVE the kraft base! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card! I love that image!!! Thanks so much for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge this week! Be sure to drop by Tuesday and get {PIN}spired again!!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is a great red white and blue stars and stripes type card....and the beach image is so appropriate for all the heat waves around! Thanks for joining in the Triple Threat Challenge at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous tall card, I love all your festive details with your adorable image! Thanks for sharing with us this week @ CTO for our "4th of July" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute image! I'm sure this card will bring a smile to its recipient's face. Thanks for playing in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing this fab card with us at Divas Kim! Love the funky stars, they are great! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lots of summer fun. She is adorable. I love the stars and bling along the side as well. Very cute! Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky

    Heather
    Getting Cricky DT member

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a fabulous card such fun in that image! Thanks for joining us at The Stampman challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly