Sunday, July 22, 2012

LMCB - a splash of colour 2


Hey everyone,
Lasting memories has a challenge going on this week "black and white with a splash of colour" 
This is my second layout... seriously forgot I had already done it -oops

Either way I love how this one turned out!!


The paper is from authentique - super cute - the top flowers are from the other side of the paper


the photos are from 1992 - of my grandfather and my daughter.




Thank you to the following challenges that provided me more inspiration!

scraptastic - one pattern paper - word stickers to journal (I had to write their names in the journal box)
totally gorjuss - leaf it in 
pile it on - tag
Dynamic duos- black tie with poppy parade
fairy tale challenge - Asia effect 
stamp and create - hands full (my grandfather holding my daughter)
Sending hearts... 



18 comments:

  1. What lovely memory pages Kimberly , so lovely to look back on well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely LO Kimbery! I love the super cute photos too! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout, Kimberly!! I love the splash of color!! The flowers are so pretty and the pictures are adorable :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of red on the black and white. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful way to preserve the memories. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. Love the red flower pops of color on this gorgeous black and white flowered paper. So perfect for this challenge. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. funny I did two LO for this challenge too. Love the paper you used

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely, lovely pics on a lovely layout! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet LO! Love the splash of color from the tree branch with flowers. It's a nice decorative element against the beautiful B&W papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this one and the other one too! Love the black & white and red as your splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet layout. I love the way you used the black, white and red. It is gorgeous. And those pictures are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gefällt mir gut, dein LO. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge. Liebe Grüße.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous LO - such cute photos!
    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what an amazing layout! Thanks for joining us at the Unity Opportunity/Ippity Challenge!
    ~JenMarie Taylor, {Ippity} Chick

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Kimberly,

    wonderful LO! Thank you very much for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful. I love your layout. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly