Thursday, August 29, 2013

My bestie from the westie's bday card

Hey everyone... so my BFF from Alberta had her bday this week and she has a layover in Toronto from her trip to Italy so i get to spend some time with her tomorrow morning. All she wanted me to bring is Shawarma!!  go figure.. but apparently Lethbridge Alberta doesn't have great Shawarma so if anyone is interested in a great business.. you know where to go!!

Any hooo... i made a card for her
and some close ups...
When i saw the stamp set i knew i had to get it for her... love that girl to pieces
and the cute little flower from stamping bella - what a bargin - i think i paid $1 for it... love it
and of course the inside...
I used my CTMH washi tape set... great idea... love the look of Washi but hate that it doesn't stick!!  plus now i can use so many different colours

and like always my inspiration challenges:
bloggabella - flowers
Less is more - washi tape

2 comments:

  1. I love this sentiment! Sweet birthday card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and really love this sentiment!!! The washi tape looks fabulous! The best shawarmas are definitely found in Toronto!!! Hope your BFF loved her birthday shawarma!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly