Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pick o the patch

Hey everyone
It has been a beautiful week!  a little too humid for me but still it could be worse!  
My favorite season is fall... love the colours, the temperature, i love everything about the fall!
here is a card I made inspired by some challenges in blog world.
and some close ups of my water painting... with CTMH ink and the water brush (sorry we don't sell them anymore).  I really wanted it to be monochromatic and ombre.  
Here are the challenges that inspired me to create this card :) 

CAS-ual Fridays - crafty/just my type
Less is more - use a rubber stamp
Heart to heart - scene w/ CTMH
Sketch n stash - sketch

9 comments:

  1. Ooh!! I love it, Kimberly! I love fall too...and I collect scarecrows! Great result with that coloring technique! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love fall as well - the colours, everything. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply fabulous.. love the technique

    Thanks for joining us
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh it's lovely!!! although it's a wide interpretation of the sketch I thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash!! :)
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, so cooool, what a great stamp and the effect you created is just great.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall is my favorite season, too and you have captured the full feeling of it completely! Too cute! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly