Sunday, August 7, 2011

Congratulations

Happy Sunday everyone!

Yesterday I had a friends backyard wedding reception to attend. I have been starting to experiment with cards and made the below card for them.  Now the colour in the pic looks pink but I would say it truly more burgundy than pink,  I used Plantin Schoolbook cartridge to create the card and the envelope, Sophistication for the frame and wild cards for the couple.   I stickled the scroll on the right of the card using Gold.  Inside I stamped  "Congratulations".


the card standing up - see my cats cute little feet... she always wants to be in the pictures

close up of the stickle gold 

Thanks for looking!  Have a great Sunday,
Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly