Monday, August 1, 2011

first time

The weather is certainly warm out.  I have been busy doing some home improvement duties but managed to get in some scrap time.  I have no pics of the one I am working on but wanted to share my first misting page.
On the cruise Sarah and my dad were up dancing,  my dad having a bit too much fun caused my daughter to go into a laughing fit.  

To make the flowers I used the Cricut cartridge graphically speaking, the circle is all mixed up and the letters is Plantin school book.    When I get a moment I will take a picture of the flowers close up so you can see the sparkles from the misting. Today I bought some Stickles and tattered angels glam glitter paint.  
Well chat again soon,
Kimberly   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly