Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fantastic - "Scraptastic"

Good afternoon - finally I was able to complete a page (I actually have two completed but I have to wait until tomorrow to post the other because it is in a challenge)

I have also missed posting a couple of cards that I completed - this one was made for a house warming present for my cousin - inside the gift is two sapling trees for them to plant

My daughter had her Nineteenth birthday yesterday - wow - where does the time go?? She would kill me if she knew I was posting this pic on the web






 Sarah and I went to the beach for my birthday stopped into Port Dover to get the famous Arbor Dog
 Have a great weekend - I promise I will not let this blog go so long without posting again :)

3 comments:

  1. Your pages are great, I like the blue accordian folds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute pages! Don't you love Wild Cards! I just made that card for a dear friend too! I like yours very much. I also LOVE the buttons on the scrap page. Very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been crafty busy! I love the buttons on your first LO, the cake looks SO YUMMY, and your accordion fold fans are wonderful on the last LO. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly