Monday, August 15, 2011

monos/inchies

So I believe that most people call them inchies but the group that I am in have had some pressure to change the name because they are not true inchies.  I have never made an inchie before - had fun making it.  I do hope that I don't disappoint the other ladies in the group- the flower and the square the flower is sitting on is made with the cricut - Plantin Schoolbook both at 1" .  I then found some small buttons and sewed them onto the flower added glue and presto - my first inchies/monos





thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. These turned out super cute! I love the pink paper you used to make the flowers. Thanks so much for participating in the Scraptastic Club blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly