Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy birthday card

On the 13th of August my daughter will be turning 19 yo.  Wow... where did the time go??  Feels like yesterday when she was just a baby.  Now she is old enough to drink, vote, drive... everything... she is an adult - boo hoo... (insert tears here).

I made my first card with the cricut for this special occasion -
I used pink card stock from creative memories and the cartridge wild card

The flower was made with the mother's day bouquet - patterned paper was left over of some bulk pack that my dad bought for me one birthday a couple of years ago 

I stamped the words Happy birthday in the window of the card

stickles were added to the flower

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly